This website is the home for the IHP semester “The Mathematics of Imaging” that will take place between January to April 2019.
You can also access the monthly seminar website from here.
Registration is free but mandatory to be able to participate to one (or to all!) of these conferences and to the pre-school.
February 4th-8th 2019, IHP.
March 11th-15th 2019, IHP.
April 1st-5th 2019, IHP.
Every Wednesday in Darboux amphitheater, starting from February 20 (except for March 13), a two-hour session from 14:00 to 16:00 is dedicated to young researchers.
If you are interested to present your work, see the announcement HERE.
Outreach plenary conferences (conférences grand public)
January 7-11th 2019, CIRM pre-school for PhD students and postdocs.
Special events organized by AMIES
Monthly seminar on imaging sciences
More information here.
The following courses will validate a MVA course, and is also open to all the participants of the semester:
- January 21 (Hermite amphitheater): Clarice Poon (Cambridge), 9h-12h30 An introduction to the recovery of sparse spikes via the BLASSO, Course notes: See “IHP Course on BLASSO 2019”.
- January 28 (Hermite amphitheater): Marcelo Pereyra (Heriot-Watt), 9h-12h30 Bayesian methods in imaging Slides : Part I, Part II.
- February 18 (Hermite amphitheater): Carola Schönlieb (Cambridge), From shallow to deep variational models, 9h-12h30 Slides.
- February 25 (Hermite amphitheater): Gabriele Steidl (Kaiserslautern), Optimization on manifolds, 9h-12h30 Slides : Part I, Part II.
- March 4 (Hermite amphitheater): Michael Unser (EPFL), Splines and learning: from kernel methods to deep neural networks, 9h-12h30 Slides : Part I, Part II.
- March 18 (Hermite amphitheater): Michael Unser (EPFL), Splines and learning: from kernel methods to deep neural networks, 9h-12h30 Slides.
- March 25 (Darboux amphitheater): Michael Unser (EPFL), Splines and learning: from kernel methods to deep neural networks, 9h-12h30.
- Coloma Ballester (Pompeu Fabra Univ., Spain)
- Andrea Bertozzi (UCLA, USA)
- Laure Blanc-Feraud (CNRS, Nice Sophia Antipolis Univ., France)
- Donald Geman (Johns Hopkins Univ., USA)
- Stephane Mallat (ENS Ulm, France)
- Simon Masnou (Univ. Lyon 1, France)
- Jean-Michel Morel (ENS Cachan, France)
- David Mumford (Brown University, Providence,USA)
- Mila Nikolova (CNRS, ENS Cachan, France)
- Joachim Weickert (Saarland Univ., Germany)