This website is the home for the IHP semester “The Mathematics of Imaging” that will take place between January to April 2019.
You can also access the monthly seminar website from here.
Registration is free but mandatory to be able to participate to one (or to all!) of these conferences and to the pre-school.
All the conferences will take place at IHP.
- Variational methods and optimization in imaging, February 4th-8th 2019.
- Statistical Modeling for Shapes and Imaging, March 11th-15th 2019.
- Imaging and machine learning, April 1st-5th 2019.
January 7-11th 2019, CIRM pre-school for PhD students and postdocs.
Monthly seminar on imaging sciences
More information here.
The following courses will validate a MVA course, and is also open to all the participants of the semester:
- January 21 (Hermite amphitheater): Clarice Poon (Cambridge), 9h-12h30.
- January 28 (Hermite amphitheater): Marcelo Pereyra (Heriot-Watt), 9h-12h30.
- February 18 (Hermite amphitheater): Carola Schönlieb (Cambridge), From shallow to deep variational models, 9h-12h30.
- February 25 (Hermite amphitheater): Gabriele Steidl (Kaiserslautern), Optimization on manifolds, 9h-12h30.
- March 4, 18 (Hermite amphitheater), 25 (Darboux amphitheater): Michael Unser (EPFL), Splines and learning: from kernel methods to deep neural networks, 9h-12h30.
High-school and general audience activity
More information soon.
- Coloma Ballester (Pompeu Fabra Univ., Spain)
- Andrea Bertozzi (UCLA, USA)
- Laure Blanc-Feraud (CNRS, Nice Sophia Antipolis Univ., France)
- Donald Geman (Johns Hopkins Univ., USA)
- Stephane Mallat (ENS Ulm, France)
- Simon Masnou (Univ. Lyon 1, France)
- Jean-Michel Morel (ENS Cachan, France)
- David Mumford (Brown University, Providence,USA)
- Mila Nikolova (CNRS, ENS Cachan, France)
- Joachim Weickert (Saarland Univ., Germany)